Adrian Granger is the Managing Director of Kelly Civil Contracting based in Cambridge and also G & A Consulting (Engineering Consulting Firm).
Adrian is the current State President for the Civil Contractors Federation – Tasmanian Branch and represents Civil Contractors Federation (CCF)/Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) on the Board of TasBuild.
Adrian started work with the State Government as an engineering cadet draftsman and since the late eighties has worked in the private sector. He has owned his own company since 2001.
Adrian is a member of several professional and community based associations, these include:
- Engineers Australia (Member)
- Civil Contractors Federation (State and National Board member)
- Oz Help
- Asbestos Free Tasmania (Board Member)
- DBYD – Vic/Tas
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (Member)
- Sandy Bay Regatta Association (Life Member)
- Triathlon Tasmania (Life Member)
Since the early nineties Adrian, through the Civil Contractors Federation has represented employees and employers in the civil industry, across a wide range of industry related matters, to improve workplace opportunities and conditions, as well as workplace health and safety and project opportunities..
Adrian regularly advises the government of the day on the civil industry matters.